[JdeRobot] Problems with the third practice of robotics course ( global_navigation )

vane vanessa_1895 at msn.com
Tue Sep 13 17:22:27 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have a problem with the practice global_navigation, where the GPP
algorithm is used. I put on the terminal run_it.sh, and then I click on
Generate Path, getting the following error:

(python:2673): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing type
'GdkDisplayManager'

(python:2673): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion 'result != 0'
failed

(python:2673): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_new: assertion
'G_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed

I donĀ“t know what's going on.

Thank you very much,
Vanessa.