[JdeRobot] Problems with the third practice of robotics course ( global_navigation )

vane vanessa_1895 at msn.com
Sat Sep 24 11:54:55 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have a question about the practice. I have done tests to see how it works
the graphic part of the grid and there are times depending on where put the
x of destiny goes well or goes all in black, this happens to mark the x
between an obstacle and the road (I don't know what happen).  I attached a
picture with a column grid with a value of one, where you see the chosen
destination, and another with the same code when I put the destination
between an obstacle and the road.
<http://jderobot-developer-list.2315034.n4.nabble.com/file/n4643088/linea.png>
<http://jderobot-developer-list.2315034.n4.nabble.com/file/n4643088/error.png>