[JdeRobot] Error compiling JdeRobot

JoseMaria CaƱas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Wed Apr 12 10:08:20 CEST 2017

Hi Manuel,

please check with current release of JdeRobot on github.
- Release 5.5 was coined just a week after your question, and the
dependences there were reviewed [1].
- In addition, github code has been recently improved to solve some
compilation issues. It now compiles smoothly in our Docker containers.

Best regards,

JoseMaria
[1] http://jderobot.org/index.php/Manual-5#Installing_JdeRobot_5

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 1:42 PM, Manuel Zafra <mazafrav en gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to compile JdeRobot from source, but this error pops up:
>
> /[ 40%] Linking CXX shared library libjderobotViewer.so
> /usr/bin/ld: no se puede encontrar -lvtkWrappingJava
> src/libs/jderobotViewer/CMakeFiles/jderobotViewerShare.dir/build.make:348:
> fallo en las instrucciones para el objetivo
> 'src/libs/jderobotViewer/libjderobotViewer.so'
> make[2]: *** [src/libs/jderobotViewer/libjderobotViewer.so] Error 1
> CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1937: fallo en las instrucciones para el objetivo
> 'src/libs/jderobotViewer/CMakeFiles/jderobotViewerShare.dir/all'
> make[1]: ***
> [src/libs/jderobotViewer/CMakeFiles/jderobotViewerShare.dir/all] Error 2
> Makefile:149: fallo en las instrucciones para el objetivo 'all'
> make: *** [all] Error 2/
>
> The vtk packages installed in my computer are:
> libvtk7-dev , libvtk7-java, libvtk7-qt-dev, libvtk7.0, libvtk7.0-qt,
> python3-vtk7. tcl-vtk7 and vtk7
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Manuel