[JdeRobot] Problem running examples, and a small question

Alvaro kb8_alvaro at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 10:57:10 CEST 2017

Hi:

I've upgraded to Ubuntu 16.04 and I can't make any of the examples run. I've
installed it from source, and cheched manually almost every dependencies
needed. When runing Kobuki-simple I get this:

$ gazebo kobuki-simple.world --verbose
Gazebo multi-robot simulator, version 7.6.0
Copyright (C) 2012 Open Source Robotics Foundation.
Released under the Apache 2 License.
http://gazebosim.org

Gazebo multi-robot simulator, version 7.6.0
Copyright (C) 2012 Open Source Robotics Foundation.
Released under the Apache 2 License.
http://gazebosim.org

[Msg] Waiting for master.
[Msg] Waiting for master.
[Msg] Connected to gazebo master @ http://127.0.0.1:11345
[Msg] Connected to gazebo master @ http://127.0.0.1:11345
[Msg] Publicized address: 192.168.1.37
[Msg] Publicized address: 192.168.1.37
Warning [parser.cc:527] Can not find the XML attribute 'version' in sdf XML
tag for model: Ground Plane Transparent. Please specify the SDF protocol
supported in the model configuration file. The first sdf tag in the config
file will be used
Warning [parser.cc:527] Can not find the XML attribute 'version' in sdf XML
tag for model: simpleWorld. Please specify the SDF protocol supported in the
model configuration file. The first sdf tag in the config file will be used
[Wrn] [msgs.cc:1807] Conversion of sensor type[depth] not suppported.
[Err] [Plugin.hh:165] Failed to load plugin liblaserTurtlebotJde.so:
liblaserTurtlebotJde.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
[Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:302] Missing model.config for model
"/home/alvaro/.gazebo/models/kinect"
[Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:302] Missing model.config for model
"/home/alvaro/.gazebo/models/mapaSimple"
[Err] [Plugin.hh:165] Failed to load plugin libcamera_dumpTurtlebotJde.so:
libcamera_dumpTurtlebotJde.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory
[Err] [Plugin.hh:165] Failed to load plugin libcamera_dumpTurtlebotJde.so:
libcamera_dumpTurtlebotJde.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory
[Err] [Plugin.hh:165] Failed to load plugin libkinectPluginTurtlebotJde.so:
libkinectPluginTurtlebotJde.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory
[Err] [Plugin.hh:165] Failed to load plugin libmotorsTurtlebotJde.so:
libmotorsTurtlebotJde.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
[Err] [Plugin.hh:165] Failed to load plugin libencodersTurtlebotJde.so:
libencodersTurtlebotJde.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
[Err] [Plugin.hh:165] Failed to load plugin libpose3dTurtlebotJde.so:
libpose3dTurtlebotJde.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
[Err] [Plugin.hh:165] Failed to load plugin
libpose3dencodersTurtlebotJde.so: libpose3dencodersTurtlebotJde.so: cannot
[Wrn] [msgs.cc:1807] Conversion of sensor type[depth] not suppported.
[Wrn] [msgs.cc:1807] Conversion of sensor type[depth] not suppported.
[Wrn] [msgs.cc:1807] Conversion of sensor type[depth] not suppported.

And when running KobukiViewer this (I've checked the .cfg is correct):

$ kobukiViewer --Ice.Config=kobukiViewer.cfg
[Info] loaded Ice.Config file:
/usr/local/share/jderobot/conf/kobukiViewer.cfg
Receiving Pose3D from ICE interfaces
kobukiViewer.Pose3D inactive
Receiving Image from ICE interfaces
Network.cpp:2381: Ice::ConnectionRefusedException:
connection refused: Conexión rehusada
/usr/include/IceUtil/Handle.h:46: IceUtil::NullHandleException
!! 12/04/17 10:46:58.755 error: communicator not destroyed during global
destruction.terminate called after throwing an instance of
'IceUtil::ThreadSyscallException'
  what():  ../../include/IceUtil/Mutex.h:303:
IceUtil::ThreadSyscallException:
syscall exception: Argumento inválido
Abortado (`core' generado)

Also, and it is kind of weird, when running ArDrone.world It loads fine, and
I can take off and land, but nothing more. It just doesn't move in any other
way.

Any clues what is happening?

And a question now. I'm trying to place an F1 car on the worlds I made and
control it to record a video. I guess It will be the Mclaren. What is the
best way to do it, with kobukiViewer? or is there other *Viewer?

Thanks!