[JdeRobot] Problem running examples, and a small question

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Wed Apr 12 13:05:32 CEST 2017

Hi Alvaro,

[problems with kobuki example]
it seems a problem with previous gazebo world file and plugins. I have
JdeRobot-5.5 from packages and that example works like a charm. Most
of the warnings you mentioned also appear to me, but no
liblaserTurtlebotJde.so neither libmotorsTurtlebotJde.so, neither
libencodersTurtlebotJde.so plugins are required. Instead, it uses the
libturtlebotplugin.so plugin that provide data from all kobuki
sensors. It is also properlly installed from packages...

Please check whether such plugin is been generated in your machine,
and copy the Gazebo models, worlds and plugins (just generated after
locally compiling jderobot) in your//usr/local/share/jderobot/gazebo
directory.

[question]
Yes, kobukiViewer is a good tool to record the F1 traversing the
Montecarlo race circuit from a FirstPersonView.

Hope it helps,

JoseMaria

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza