[JdeRobot] Academy problems running follow_line

JoseMaria CaƱas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Fri Apr 28 23:45:47 CEST 2017

Hi Jorge,

those problems typically arise when updating to 5.5.X release from
previous 5.4.X. The new package with JdeRobot-5.5.2 release has been
just released today. Please update your JdeRobot following the
directions at the web [1]. Hopefully with:

sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade

will be enough.

Best regards,

JoseMaria
[1] http://jderobot.org/Manual-5#Installing_JdeRobot_5

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 5:00 PM, jorgesate <jorgesate en gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I have encountered some problems running the follow_line algorithm in
> version 5.5.1:
>
> /Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/jorge/Academy/src/follow_line/follow_line.py", line 24, in
> <module>
>     from gui.GUI import MainWindow
>   File "/home/jorge/Academy/src/follow_line/gui/GUI.py", line 10, in
> <module>
>     from gui.widgets.cameraWidget import CameraWidget
>   File "/home/jorge/Academy/src/follow_line/gui/widgets/cameraWidget.py",
> line 3, in <module>
>     import cv2
> ImportError: libopencv_hdf.so.3.1: cannot open shared object file: No such
> file or directory/
>
> The fun part is that i can import without a problem CV2 in python 2.7 from
> shell.
>
> I'm running it on Ubuntu 16.04 native.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> --