[JdeRobot] Error in Navdata Ice server

Jose Antonio cbyte18 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 12:45:07 CET 2017

Hi all

I'm on serve navdata interface in Ice but i found a "little" problem.
The problem is when I connect the client. When I receive the first
object in traces i can see my server stops so i not receive objects
anymore. I find another strange thing when this happens i don't receive
ANY ICE objects anymore.

I can't find the reason and I need a fresh look.

I'm testing the server with the uav_viewer_py and my server code is in
my git
https://github.com/RoboticsURJC-students/2014-pfc-JoseAntonio-Fernandez/blob/master/APMServer/

The code involved in is:

*Server*
https://github.com/RoboticsURJC-students/2014-pfc-JoseAntonio-Fernandez/blob/master/APMServer/Server.py:

/    def openNavdataChannel(self, navdata):
         '''
         Open a Ice Server to serve all the navigation data
         :return:
         '''
         status = 0
         ic = None
         navdata2Tx = navdata

         try:
             ic = Ice.initialize(sys.argv)
             adapter =
ic.createObjectAdapterWithEndpoints("NavdataAdapter", "default -p 8805")
             object = navdata2Tx
             adapter.add(object, ic.stringToIdentity("ardrone_navdata"))
             adapter.activate()
             ic.waitForShutdown()
         except:
             traceback.print_exc()