[JdeRobot] Problem reinstalling JdeRobot 5.4

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Sun Feb 26 10:03:56 CET 2017

Hi Arturo,

installation of JdeRobot "for the braves" requires fluent management
of dependences, compilation and direct installation of libraries from
source code. Otherwise new difficulties will arise.

Aitor recently commented in another post (please read previous
messages on this list, they are archived in [1]). Don't upgrade
jderobot packages, just completely remove prior releases of JdeRobot,
even using purge, and install the new debian packages from scratch. We
hope to launch the new debian packages of JdeRobot 5.5 this week (for
Ubuntu 16.04 users), maybe you can wait till then.

Cheers,

JoseMaria
[1] http://jderobot-developer-list.2315034.n4.nabble.com/

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos