[JdeRobot] Change ICE config files by json

Aitor Martínez aitor.martinez.fernandez at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 09:14:27 CEST 2017

I think it's a good idea to undock communications (ICE) from the rest of the
applications. For this I propose use json files for configuations.

In Python is very easy because it already brings a parser of JSON but in C++
do not know which parser to use. Any ideas?

An example of kovukiViewer new file can be the following:

*ICE:*

*JSON:
*

I see this more tidy and with less chance of error because we have had bugs
with case of ICE files