[JdeRobot] Change ICE config files by json

Raul raules at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 10:26:19 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I present myself. I am Raúl, a new developer of the jderobot
project from the google summer of code program.

I has already used the config format in your files and I has always wondered
why you do not use the standard YAML format (guessing because of the
retro-compatibility with ICE). ROS has included, among other systems, this
kind of format in their config files because it is really easy to load in
both python and c++.

I think it could be a good option. What do think?

Best,