[JdeRobot] Fwd: Testing gazebo with follow_line

elibm 2000 elibm2000 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 18:40:33 CEST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: elibm 2000 <elibm2000 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 12:53 AM
Subject: Testing gazebo with follow_line
To: jde-developers-request at gsyc.urjc.es

Hello to everyone,

I have installed the last version of jderobot on Ubuntu 16.04 and I was
doing some test just to check that the installation is correct, but I've
got some errors.

These are the steps:

--1 Open a terminal and execute the following command:

* gazebo simpleCircuit.world  *

    it works fine, I could see the circuit and the racing car

--2  but then , after opening a second terminal  the following error shows
up:

*cd /home/tfm3/TeachingRobotics/src/follow_line*
* python ./follow_line.py followLineF1.cfg*

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./follow_line.py", line 24, in <module>
    from gui.GUI import MainWindow
  File "/home/tfm3/TeachingRobotics/src/follow_line/gui/GUI.py", line 10,
in <module>
    from gui.widgets.cameraWidget import CameraWidget
  File "/home/tfm3/TeachingRobotics/src/follow_line/gui/widgets/cameraWidget.py",
line 3, in <module>
    import cv2
ImportError: libopencv_hdf.so.3.1: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

Did I miss some steps during the installation ?  Did it happen to anyone
before ?

Thanks in advance
Regards