[JdeRobot] Problem with Global navigation practice

vane vanessa_1895 at msn.com
Mon Mar 13 09:45:00 CET 2017

Hi,

 In global_navigation practice, I've tried to get robot orientation using
self.sensor.getRobotTheta(). When I run the practice it gives an error. It
seems that Pose3D doesn't have the yaw attribute. The error is:

Exception in thread Thread-2:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/threading.py", line 914, in _bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File
"/home/vanejessi/Escritorio/Vanessa/TeachingRobotics/src/global_navigation/MyAlgorithm.py",
line 36, in run
    self.execute()
  File
"/home/vanejessi/Escritorio/Vanessa/TeachingRobotics/src/global_navigation/MyAlgorithm.py",
line 267, in execute
    orientationRobot = self.sensor.getRobotTheta()
  File
"/home/vanejessi/Escritorio/Vanessa/TeachingRobotics/src/global_navigation/sensors/sensor.py",
line 78, in getRobotTheta
    return self.pose3d.Yaw()
AttributeError: 'Pose3D' object has no attribute 'Yaw'

Thanks,
Regards!