[JdeRobot] Problem contributing with JdeRobot: adding worlds

Alvaro kb8_alvaro at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:01:36 CET 2017

Hi:

I've been working on the Monaco track and I have finished making the world,
and before making a pull request to the Git project I'm testing it on my
computer.

I've spent some time making it as much alike the worlds there are already as
possible. Then I've placed the monaco.world file in
"JdeRobot/src/drivers/gazeboserver/worlds" and the folder "monaco" with the
.sdf and meshes of the track in "JdeRobot/src/drivers/gazeboserver/models",
just were everyting else is. The point is it doesn't work.

I have Ubuntu 16.04 and latest JdeRobot, but not the devs one, and not
manually installed.
I guess I only need to download and compile manually, but as I saw the
message from Francisco I'm affraid it won't compile.

¿How I test it properly?

Thanks!!

PD: i'm about 99% sure that it will work, if you think it is better to do
the pull request and fix any further problems later I'll do that instead.