[JdeRobot] GSoC student

Mohammad Ismail Tirmizi 14bscsmtirmizi at seecs.edu.pk
Wed Mar 29 21:52:28 CEST 2017

Dear JdeRobot,

I am Ismail Tirmizi, 3rd year student at National University of Science &
Technology. I am trying to complete the challenges required to apply for
JdeRobot.
I am facing some errors in cmake so I wanted to ask whether these error are
introduced to test us or I am just facing them.
Also please recommend on which project should I focus. I am very passionate
about all of these and so I wanted another opinion. It would be great if
you could tell me about which project is more suited for beginners.

Thank You
Ismail