[JdeRobot] GSoC student

JoseMaria CaƱas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Thu Mar 30 01:14:51 CEST 2017

Hi Mohammad,

thanks for your interest in our open source Robotics and Computer
Vision project. I'm afraid you are late this time, the Google's
deadline for student proposals is pretty close. We published some
weeks ago the programming tests required to apply to JdeRobot-GSoC2017
and the selection process [1].

For using JdeRobot and knowing this software, this is the right list, anyway.

Cheers,

JoseMaria
[1] http://jderobot.org/Collaborate#Application_instructions_for_GSoC-2017

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 9:52 PM, Mohammad Ismail Tirmizi
<14bscsmtirmizi en seecs.edu.pk> wrote:
> Dear JdeRobot,
>
> I am Ismail Tirmizi, 3rd year student at National University of Science &
> Technology. I am trying to complete the challenges required to apply for
> JdeRobot.
> I am facing some errors in cmake so I wanted to ask whether these error are
> introduced to test us or I am just facing them.
> Also please recommend on which project should I focus. I am very passionate
> about all of these and so I wanted another opinion. It would be great if you
> could tell me about which project is more suited for beginners.
>
> Thank You
> Ismail

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza