[JdeRobot] GSOC 2017: Thank You and Introduction

Nigel Fernandez ni9elf at gmail.com
Fri May 5 10:29:37 CEST 2017

I, Nigel Fernandez, am in the fourth year of my integrated masters in
computer science from the International Institute of Information Technology,
Bangalore (IIIT-B), India. I passionate about research (theoretical and
practical) in machine learning. I'm excited to be working with JdeRobot for
GSOC 2017. I thank the entire community for this opportunity especially my
mentor Francisco Rivas for guiding me in writing a good proposal and welcome
Alberto Martin as my co mentor for my project " Deep Learning to Detect
Objects in Images from RGB-D Input
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6245453541670912>  ". I look
forward to a productive and fun summer and aim to contribute to the JdeRobot
community during and after GSOC.

Thank you once again. Happy developing!

With warm regards,
Nigel Fernandez