[JdeRobot] Problemas instalando JdeRobot por paquetes y manualmente

Julio Vega julio.vega at urjc.es
Wed Nov 1 12:45:32 CET 2017

  Dear colleagues,

  I have finally tried to install the latest version of jderobot (5.6.1)
but my problems with Ice packages still there... I have purged all my "old"
jderobot dependencies, and I have tried to install it from scratch. These
are the steps I have followed:
  1.- Purge my system.
  2.- Following jderobot installation instructions, I have tried the Deb
packages installation mode.
  3.- When I do "sudo aptitude install jderobot" it seems it is installing
jderobot properly, but when it has finished I got this error:

 /var/cache/apt/archives/zeroc-ice-utils_3.6.4-1000_amd64.deb

  I try to solved it by doing "apt-get -f install" but system shows the
same error.

  Me & Ice... To be continued...

  Any ideas? Thanks in advanced,

  Julio