[JdeRobot] Cannot import name Rgbd

Okan Aşık asik.okan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 13:14:54 CET 2017

Dear all,

I am trying to develop a simple behavior with python ice communcation
module and I get the following error:

  File "./obstacleAvoidance.py", line 11, in <module>
>     import config, comm
>   File "/opt/jderobot/lib/python2.7/comm/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
>     from .communicator import Communicator
>   File "/opt/jderobot/lib/python2.7/comm/communicator.py", line 8, in
> <module>
>     from .rgbdClient import getRgbdClient
>   File "/opt/jderobot/lib/python2.7/comm/rgbdClient.py", line 4, in
> <module>
>     from .ice.rgbdIceClient import RgbdIceClient
>   File "/opt/jderobot/lib/python2.7/comm/ice/rgbdIceClient.py", line 26,
> in <module>
>     from jderobotTypes import Rgbd
> ImportError: cannot import name Rgbd

I checked my source tree and everything, but I could not find the problem.
I can import other types such as CMDVel, but when I want to import Rgbd
type it gives the error although Rgbd is already defined in jderobotTypes
package.

Do you have any idea?