[JdeRobot] Error with Kitematic (alpha)

Juan Ordoñez Cerezo jordonezcerezo at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 22:08:50 CET 2017

Hi to all;

I have solved the previous error. Finally, I have uninstalled Docker for Windows and I have installed Docker toolbox as documentation says. I think the problem could be the Windows version.

But now, in Kitematic :

PS C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox> docker run -tiP --rm -p 9000:9000 jderobot/jderobot:cameraserver video pelota_roja
Unable to find image 'jderobot/jderobot:cameraserver' locally
C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\docker.exe: Error response from daemon: manifest for jderobot/jderobot:cameraserver not found.
See 'C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\docker.exe run --help'.

Regards¡¡