[JdeRobot] Problems installing Jderobot: dependencies not solved

Julio Vega julio.vega at urjc.es
Wed Oct 4 22:40:30 CEST 2017

  Dear developers,

  I am trying to install jderobot following the "Installation
instructions", by "Deb packages" (A) and also "git manual installation"
(B). But I get libraries dependencies errors.

(A) libzeroc-ice dependencies, it couldn't be solved.
(B) I install jderobot libraries dependencies, but I still getting some
errors when I try to cmake the jderobot git repository: (I just paste the
last part of cmake log, when the errors appear)

-- Found PythonInterp: /usr/bin/python2 (found version "2.7.12")
-- Could NOT find PythonInterp (missing:  PYTHON_EXECUTABLE) (found version
"2.7.12")
-- Found gtest sources under '/usr/src/gtest': gtests will be built
CMake Warning (dev) at /usr/local/share/catkin/cmake/tools/doxygen.cmake:40
(GET_TARGET_PROPERTY):
  Policy CMP0045 is not set: Error on non-existent target in
  get_target_property.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0045" for policy
details.
  Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

  get_target_property() called with non-existent target "doxygen".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/local/share/catkin/cmake/all.cmake:134 (include)
  /usr/local/share/catkin/cmake/catkinConfig.cmake:20 (include)
  src/tools/scratch2jderobot/CMakeLists.txt:5 (find_package)
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

-- catkin 0.5.63
CMake Error at /usr/local/share/catkin/cmake/catkinConfig.cmake:71
(find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "rospy" with any
of
  the following names:

    rospyConfig.cmake
    rospy-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "rospy" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "rospy_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "rospy"
  provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
  installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  src/tools/scratch2jderobot/CMakeLists.txt:5 (find_package)

  Could anyone help me?

  Bests,

  Julio