[JdeRobot] Problem installing JdeRobot 5.6.0

cawadall carlosawadallah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 10:18:09 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

I've just installed Ubuntu 16.04 in my system and I tried to install the new
version of JdeRobot, unsuccessfully. I followed the instruction in [1], and
I got this when trying to add Linux Package Sources required ("Requirements:
Linux Package Sources"), moreover, when trying to "sudo apt update":

[process starts normally until...]
Leyendo lista de paquetes... Hecho
E: Fallo al obtener http://jderobot.org/apt/dists/xenial/InRelease  No se
pudo encontrar la entrada esperada «main/source/Sources» en el archivo
E: No se han podido descargar algunos archivos de índice, se han omitido, o
se han utilizado unos antiguos en su lugar.

If I try to continue ("sudo apt install jderobot"), jderobot package is not
findable.
I don't know if there is any problem with the package, or maybe if the
installing steps have changed and they are not updated at the web.

Hope anyone could help me.
Regards,
Carlos.

[1]http://jderobot.org/index.php/Manual-5#Installing_JdeRobot_5