[JdeRobot] Trying to install Jderobot 5.6.0 in Raspberry Pi3 RaspbianOS

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Mon Oct 23 09:26:46 CEST 2017

Hi Julio,

in the wiki there were some instructions to install JdeRobot from
source in ARM computers with Ubuntu [1]. They are maybe a little bit
outdated and do not perfectly fit your Raspbian but they could help.

Solving the dependences is always a tedious and picky thing... In
order to simplify the installation and solve this task we have
prepared the debian packages (even for the dependences) and the docker
images but sometimes one have to face this task from scratch in new
environments, like the RaspberryPI-3 you are working with.

Cheers,

JoseMaria
[1] http://jderobot.org/index.php?title=Manual-5&curid=149&diff=19373&oldid=19343