[JdeRobot] Trying to install Jderobot 5.6.0 in Raspberry Pi3 RaspbianOS

Julio Vega julio.vega at urjc.es
Wed Oct 25 18:19:43 CEST 2017

  Thanks everyone,

  I have tried to install just some selected tools, but I found lots of
unresolved dependencies, so I changed my point of view and I have been
trying to install Jderobot according to the last reference [1], and after
following it these days, I have just got the out of space warning, using a
8gb microsd... so it has been a waste of time.

  I have just ordered a new 16gb microsd in order to start again. I will
keep you informed...

  Thanks again,

  Julio

  [1] http://jderobot.org/index.php?title=Manual-5&curid=149&diff=
19373&oldid=19343

> Hi Julio,
>
> in the wiki there were some instructions to install JdeRobot from
> source in ARM computers with Ubuntu [1]. They are maybe a little bit
> outdated and do not perfectly fit your Raspbian but they could help.
>
> Solving the dependences is always a tedious and picky thing... In
> order to simplify the installation and solve this task we have
> prepared the debian packages (even for the dependences) and the docker
> images but sometimes one have to face this task from scratch in new
> environments, like the RaspberryPI-3 you are working with.
>
> Cheers,
>
> JoseMaria
> [1] http://jderobot.org/index.php?title=Manual-5&curid=149&diff=
> 19373&oldid=19343
>
> On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 9:08 AM, JoseMaria Cañas Plaza <jmplaza en gsyc.es>
> wrote:
> > In addition, instead of installing the whole JdeRobot framework, try
> > to install only the nodes that you need and their dependences.
> > JdeRobot is now highly modular.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > JoseMaria
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 8:57 AM, Aitor Martínez
> > <aitor.martinez.fernandez en gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi Julio,
> >>
> >> We haven't packages ARM computers. you need install all necessary
> >> dependences and compile all tools that you want
> >>

> >> regards, Aitor
> >>

> >> --
> >> Sent from: http://jderobot-developer-list.2315034.n4.nabble.com/
> >

> > --