[JdeRobot] Error importing jderobot

Naxvm nachocmstrato at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 23:47:34 CEST 2017

Hello, I've been trying to execute some Python components of jderobot, but I
ever get the same error when I launch *anything that imports jderobot*. I
have tried to open a Python (2.7) shell and import jderobot, and I get this
message (the same than in every program which attempts to import it:

>>> import jderobot
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/jderobot/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
    import recorder_ice
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/recorder_ice.py", line 92, in <module>
    _M_jderobot._t_recorder = IcePy.defineClass('::jderobot::recorder',
recorder, -1, (), True, False, None, (), ())
TypeError: function takes exactly 5 arguments (9 given)

Any ideas? Thanks a lot!!!

Regards,

Nacho

--