[JdeRobot] Installation of JdeRobot in ubuntu 16.04

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Sun Dec 9 12:20:10 CET 2018

Hi Sundar,

thanks for your interest in collaborating with JdeRobot. Currently we have
several projects around DeepLearning. They all have been detached from
JdeRobot software itself, they are now independent and developed in their
corresponding GitHub repositories:

1.- Maybe the most important one is DetectionSuite [1], a tool for
comparing detection neural networks (from TensorFlow, from Keras, from
Darknet, from Caffee...).
2.- ObjectDetector [2][3].
3.- DeepLearning for building a controller for autonomous driving [6]
4.- ObjectTracker [4]
5.- PeoplePoseTraker [5]

If you are interested in contributing to JdeRobot organization, maybe the
best way is joining the RoboticsClub where you can benefit from a mentor of
the organization advising your work on it. Just drop me a line if you are
interested.

Best regards,

JoseMaria
[1] https://github.com/JdeRobot/dl-DetectionSuite