[JdeRobot] Problems with auv_viewer

Andrés J Hernández Escobar andresjhe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 16:59:01 CET 2018

Are you getting a segmentation fault error?
I was having this error yesterday when I tried to run it.

I have used previous versions, but this one should be launch the same way:
uav_viewer <ice configuration file>.

You will need a virtual drone running in gazebo or a real drone using
ardrone_server tool.

Regards,
Andres