[JdeRobot] ICE errors

Julio Vega julio.vega at urjc.es
Sat Feb 10 14:13:28 CET 2018

  Hi everyone,

  I am trying to launch a Gazebo world to serve Motors interface and the
new piCamServer to serve images... I am just testing a new prototype.

  If I configure my code properly, I can receive Motors and Camera
inferfaces, but separately. When I try to get both of them simultaneously,
I get this message error:

    return _M_jderobot.MotorsPrx.ice_checkedCast(proxy,
'::jderobot::Motors', facetOrCtx, _ctx)
ObjectNotExistException: exception ::Ice::ObjectNotExistException
{
    id =
    {
        name = Motors
        category =
    }
    facet =
    operation = ice_isA
}

  or

    return _M_jderobot.CameraPrx.ice_checkedCast(proxy,
'::jderobot::Camera', facetOrCtx, _ctx)
ObjectNotExistException: exception ::Ice::ObjectNotExistException
{
    id =
    {
        name = CameraA
        category =
    }
    facet =
    operation = ice_isA
}

  It depends on the order of loading interfaces...

  Does anyone know why? Thx in advance,

  Julio
--
gsyc.urjc.es/jmvega