[JdeRobot] Want to contibute to JdeRobot DetectionSuite

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Wed Feb 6 17:19:56 CET 2019

Hi,

just download it from its GitHub repository [1] and follow the instructions
there for installation and operation. Just use that github for receiving
support, creating the corresponding issues (with the [question] prefix) for
your doubts.

Cheers,

JoseMaria
[1] https://github.com/JdeRobot/dl-DetectionSuite

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 3:32 PM ma8sa <mahtabsandhu en gmail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to contribute to the jdeRobots detection suite as I have been
> working on a similar problem. Where should I start from?
>

> --
> Sent from: http://jderobot-developer-list.2315034.n4.nabble.com/

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza