[JdeRobot] Introduction

IMT2016083 Srinivasan Vijayraghavan Srinivasan.Vijayraghavan at iiitb.org
Tue Feb 26 07:52:59 CET 2019

Hi there,

I'm a student from IIITB, India pursuing my degree in computer science. I'm currently in my junior year.

I find project #7(PyOnArduino-II) in the gsoc project listings to be very exciting and I look forward to contributing to it.

My background:
- C/C++: I use C/C++ to get through my everyday programming (primarily computer graphics(OpenGL 3.3),  experimenting with PL interpreters (lisp, and my hobby PL), and competitive programming).
- Python3: Use it primarily to get my ML stuff done.
- Arduino Uno: I've played around with Arduino Uno by building small bots and experimenting on them.

My GitHub profile: https://github.com/rinz13r/

Looking forward to a long term association with JdeRobot community!

Thanks and regards
S Vijayraghavan