[JdeRobot] Intro to JdeRobot

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Wed Mar 13 16:24:06 CET 2019

Hi Abhinandan,

just check the GSoC-2018 work on that project [1]. For questions about it
just create issues at the official repository of PyOnArduino project [2],
is the best way to ask and receive support.

Best,

JoseMaria
[1] https://jderobot.org/Club-spaniego
[2] https://github.com/JdeRobot/PyOnArduino

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 4:12 PM Abhinandan Kainth <
abhinandankainth1999 en gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I am a first-year Undergrad student at IIITD. I am new to open
> source and want to start with JdeRobot. I have prior working experience
> with Arduino. I am quite intrigued by project 8   compiling python to
> Arduino. I want to work on this. Can someone mention some beginner friendly
> issues that I can work with?

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza