[JdeRobot] Queries regarding the challenges for GSoC application in JdeRobot.

Anirudh garg anidh1997 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 11:20:02 CET 2019

Hello everyone,

I am Anirudh Garg, a B.Tech student at IIT Roorkee. I am interested to
contribute through GSoC-2019 in Project-7 (PyOnArduino-II: compiling Python
to Arduino) under this organization. For this, I completed two out of three
programming tests (C++ an python) and unable to get through the JdeRobot
installation challenge.

I am unable to understand the description given regarding the camera server.

I would be grateful if anyone could help me in understanding the task.

Thanking you,

Regards,
Anirudh Garg
IIT Roorkee