[JdeRobot] Regarding Application of GSoC 2019 in JdeRobot

Roberto Morales lr.morales.iglesias at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 13:55:30 CET 2019

Hello Shubhanshu,

If you want to get more familiar with the codebase of JdeRobot [1] or
specifically of pyOnArduino [2] [3], a good start point is to check their
git repositories for information and examples. For questions, bugs,
suggestions and support about the base code or pyOnArduino project you may
create issues at their official repositories.

You can contact with the designated mentors for further questions or
comments about the GSoC project you are interested in (#7 in this case [4]).

Regards,
Roberto Morales

[1] https://github.com/JdeRobot/base
[2] https://github.com/JdeRobot/PyOnArduino