[JdeRobot] Regarding Application of GSoC 2019 in JdeRobot

Shubhanshu Agarwal agarwal.shubhanshu07 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 11:59:43 CET 2019

Hi everyone,

I am Shubhanshu Agarwal, a student of IIT Roorkee in the Electronics and
Communication Department. I am interested in contributing to the JdeRobot
GSoC Project-7 PyOnArduino (compiling python to Arduino). For this, I have
completed the task of solving the three challenges and have also submitted
the web form with the information and challenges' results.

Is there anything I can do that would make me more familiar with the
codebase, I am already quite comfortable with Arduino and Python.

Regards,
Shubhanshu Agarwal
IIT Roorkee