[JdeRobot] Fwd: Project for GSoC 20

Eduardo Perdices edupergar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:00:07 CET 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: devansh singh <devanshsingh596 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 12:10 AM
Subject: Project for GSoC 20
To: <edupergar at gmail.com>, <n.arranz.agueda at gmail.com>

Hello,
I am Devansh Singh from India. I am interested in your project
Project #1: Robotics Academy: new computer vision exercises
on jdeRobot
https://jderobot.github.io/activities/gsoc/2020
I would like to contribute to this project under your mentorship as a part
of Google summer of code 2020.
I am a pre-final year student of Bachelor's program in Computer Science
with specialization in AI & ML.
I have good experience in  AI & ML along with image processing,  currently
working on Cloud detection and predicting their movement using image data
from INSAT3D with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) as a part of
Smart India Hackathon 2020.
I am currently a mentor at Developer students group for AI & ML. Since your
organization is totally new to me it would be really helpful if you could
guide me to get started with understanding and working on the codebase.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Thank you for your time and consideration
Devansh Singh