[JdeRobot] Introductory Mail

Kirtan Mali kirtanmali555 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 22:25:37 CET 2020

HI,
I am Kirtan Mali, a second-year undergraduate student studying in the
Department of Agricultural and Food Engineering at IIT Kharagpur. I am very
interested in contributing to JdeRobots and would like to work on Project
#4: Robotics-Academy: exercises on Evolutionary Robotics. Have submitted
the assignments through the google form provided on the Idea List page. I
am well versed in python and c++. Also have been working in the field of
robotics for more than a year now.
I would be glad if you would guide and discuss with me the specifics of the
project. Also, guide me on how to start contributing to the DetectionSuite
Module of JdeRobot.

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by