[JdeRobot] Help with JDE Robots installation

Sakshay Mahna sakshum19 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:13:57 CET 2020

Hello Naman,
For the first point, Yes, try running the command `sudo apt install
jderobot-gazebo-assets`. This should download the required script.
For the second point, since you installed ROS Melodic. Hence, the installed
files should be present in /opt/ros/melodic. Hence you need to source
melodic/setup.bash, instead of kinetic/setup.bash

Thanks and Regards
Sakshay Mahna

--
Sakshay Mahna