[JdeRobot] Query regarding filling the web form

JoseMaria CaƱas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Wed Mar 11 10:13:14 CET 2020

Hi Sakshay,

1.- References field is intended to hold contact data of people which
professionally knows you and we may contact them. It is optional.
2.- You can apply to one or two projects. I've just modified the Google
Form to allow this.

Cheers,

JoseMaria

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 5:15 AM Sakshay Mahna <sakshum19 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am Sakshay Mahna. I had a few queries regarding filling the webform
> <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZo0cxE53NXrgj6ht-TprmeqhTlKum4d1d3GYa_wJ7yt5uvA/viewform>,
> for the application.
>
> 1. There is field called References, what are we supposed to write in
> there?
> 2. Are we required to apply for a single project, or we can apply for
> multiple as well? Since in the form, we can only select one.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Sakshay Mahna

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza