[JdeRobot] Fwd: Interested in contributing to the project : "Robotics Academy: New Computer Vision Exercises"

Eduardo Perdices edupergar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:12:08 CET 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Aditya Ahuja <ahuja.aditya1452 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 1:01 AM
Subject: Interested in contributing to the project : "Robotics Academy: New
Computer Vision Exercises"
To: <edupergar at gmail.com>, <n.arranz.agueda at gmail.com>

Hello Mentors,

I am Aditya Ahuja, a pre-final year undergraduate at BITS Pilani - Goa.

I have gone through the project description for Project #1 - "Robotics
Academy: New Computer Vision Exercises" and done the relevant tasks. I have
also filled the Google form linked on the project page.

I have been using OpenCV in research/personal/academic projects for the
last two years. I have also worked on several Computer Vision tasks and
projects. I am confident that I can positively contribute to Robotics
Academy and help in the development of new Computer Vision exercises.

I have understood what the project is about, but I'm not sure about what
specifically needs to be done. Could you tell me a bit more about the
project and the exercises that need to be developed?

For your reference, I have included some relevant links below.

With Best Wishes,
Aditya Ahuja

CV: https://adiah80.github.io/cv.pdf
GitHub : https://github.com/adiah80