[JdeRobot] Gsoc 2020

JoseMaria CaƱas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Sat Mar 21 07:35:38 CET 2020

Hi Kshitij,

no, you are not suppossed to receive anything. After sending us the Google
form:
(a) just write your tentative proposal at [1].
(b) contact the mentors of the projects you are interested in. They will
help you to refine your proposal in [1] until the deadline, including their
"Final" PDF proposal. There "Final" is not immutable, you can replace it
until the deadline, until the submission.

Cheers,

JoseMaria
[1] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 6:41 AM KSHITIJ GARG <2017uee0075 at iitjammu.ac.in>
wrote:

> I have completed all the challenges. Am i supposed to receive a
> confirmation from your side before I can contact the mentor?
>
> Regards,
> Kshitij Garg

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza