[JdeRobot] Fwd: Details regarding GSoC Computer Vision project

Eduardo Perdices edupergar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:50:14 CET 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ayush Shukla <shuklaayush247 at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 21, 2020, 12:56
Subject: Details regarding GSoC Computer Vision project
To: <edupergar at gmail.com>, <n.arranz.agueda at gmail.com>

Hi Eduardo, Ignacio
I was going through the JdeRobot GSoC website and the idea of developing
Computer Vision exercises for JdeRobot Academy sounded really interesting
to me. I have done courses in Computer Vision and have plenty of experience
working with OpenCV. You can find a compilation of assignments from my
graduate CV course here <https://github.com/shuklaayush/cs6476-cv/>. I
think this would be a great opportunity for me to learn ROS2, since I've
only ever worked with the first version. Kindly let me know a bit more
about what you have in mind (whether the assignments would tilt more
towards traditional computer vision techniques, or would the focus be more
on CNNs/Deep Learning).

I realize I'm a bit late in starting up. But I'm still confident that I can
get a good proposal ready by the end of this week. Let me know if you need
any more information from my side.

Regards
Ayush