[JdeRobot] Fwd: Regarding Project1: computer vision exercises

Eduardo Perdices edupergar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:53:35 CET 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Diksha Verma <112dikshaverma at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 4:34 PM
Subject: Regarding Project1: computer vision exercises
To: <edupergar at gmail.com>, <n.arranz.agueda at gmail.com>

Hello mentors,
I'm Diksha Verma - GSoC 2020 aspirant, a pre-final undergraduate in
Computer Science and Technology at Usha Mittal Institute of Technology,
SNDT University, Juhu, India.
I'm well versed in python and c++ programming languages. I have worked and
interned in deep learning and computer vision projects and thus would like
to contribute to the project of Computer Vision exercises.
I have completed the programming challenges and would like to know more
about the project to discuss the lesson plan and proceed, which will guide
me to prepare and timeline the expected project proposal.
I'm preparing the list of topics for computer vision exercises and will
mail them by tomorrow.

Waiting for a prompt reply,

Regards,
Diksha Verma