[JdeRobot] GSOc'23 Project #4: Robotics-Academy: improve Deep Learning based Human Detection exercise

Arnav Zutshi arnzut1324 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 22:57:18 CET 2023

Greetings Community!
I am Arnav Zutshi, a Third Year undergraduate pursuing BTech. majoring in
Computer Engineering. I have been extensively involved in the field of
Machine Learning and Deep Learning for a considerable duration of time.

This mail is regarding my interest for *project#4 (improve Deep Learning
based Human Detection exercise)**. I have done the required task for the
project,* i.e the Robot Academy Setup task as well as the Python task and
have submitted the Web form. *I have also been actively contributing to
RobotsAcademy on github. *Considering my educational and professional
background I found this project very engaging and suited to my skills.

Hope to learn and implement cutting-edge technologies and contribute to
this amazing community!

Regards
Arnav Zutshi