[KGB-L3] Dr Scratch for Scratch3

Sarah Dunn sarah at robotical.io
Fri Jun 21 14:52:13 CEST 2019

Hello,

For my University Honours Project I was hoping to produce a version of Dr
Scratch that works with our Scratch extension for our robot. I was
wondering if it would be possible to have access to a copy of the most
recent Dr Scratch code that work with Scratch3 files? I looked at your
github repository, but it said it had not been updated for over a year, and
Scratch3 was only released in January.

I was also wondering if you would like me to correct some of the
translations you have on the English version of your site? They are in the
main good, but there are some grammar mistakes that can make the
explanations confusing?

I love the work you are doing and would be happy to help in any way I can!

Very Best Wishes,

Sarah

*Sarah Dunn*
Content Developer
Robotical Ltd.

robotical.io
@RoboticalLtd

+44 7745107877

22 Marchmont Road, Edinburgh, UK, EH9 1HZ

Registered in Scotland SC524016