[KGB-L3] Dr Scratch for Scratch3

Gregorio Robles grex at gsyc.urjc.es
Tue Jun 25 10:57:35 CEST 2019

  Dear Sarah,

The latest version of code can be found in this Github repository:
https://github.com/AngelaVargas/drscratchv3

We are looking forward to hearing from your Scratch extension. Dr. Scratch is
a free/open source project and we would gladly incorporate new
contributions and enhacements.

  regards, Gregorio

<https://inboxwhenready.org/?utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature>
I'm using Inbox When Ready
<https://inboxwhenready.org/?utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature>
to protect my focus.

El mar., 25 jun. 2019 a las 10:55, Sarah Dunn (<sarah at robotical.io>)
escribió:

> Hello,
>
> For my University Honours Project I was hoping to produce a version of Dr
> Scratch that works with our Scratch extension for our robot. I was
> wondering if it would be possible to have access to a copy of the most
> recent Dr Scratch code that work with Scratch3 files? I looked at your
> github repository, but it said it had not been updated for over a year, and
> Scratch3 was only released in January.
>
> I was also wondering if you would like me to correct some of the
> translations you have on the English version of your site? They are in the
> main good, but there are some grammar mistakes that can make the
> explanations confusing?
>
> I love the work you are doing and would be happy to help in any way I can!
>
> Very Best Wishes,
>
> Sarah
>

> *Sarah Dunn*
> Content Developer
> Robotical Ltd.
>
> robotical.io
> @RoboticalLtd
>
> +44 7745107877
>

> 22 Marchmont Road, Edinburgh, UK, EH9 1HZ
>
> Registered in Scotland SC524016

Gregorio Robles
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
Campus de Fuenlabrada (Madrid), España
Teléfono: +34 91 488 87 50 <914%2088%2087%2050>
gregorio.robles at urjc.es | www.urjc.es | @URJC |