[KGB-L3] DrScratch

Wooley, Nena nena.wooley at myoneclay.net
Fri Nov 1 19:14:54 CET 2019

Hi,
I wanted to know if I could be a beta tester on Dr. Scratch. I found this
website 3 years ago by accident. I use it in my AP Computer Science
Principles class to help my students understand what parts of their
projects are weak. I then create a sliding scale for grading on how a
student revised their work. I've attached a sample work product so you can
see the difference it has made. I don't know why I just realized today that
you can download a certificate. I made my students take screenshots.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Nena Wooley

 Nena Wooley
 FIH TEACHER, MATHEMATICS, SR
 FIH AP COMPUTER SCIENCE
  Clay County District Schools
 extension 6 7569 | dept number 904-336-7500 | email
nena.wooley at myoneclay.net
<#SignatureSanitizer_> <https://www.facebook.com/OneClay/>
<https://twitter.com/oneclayschools>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcNWTWgTIbd5I_nhoMoTU9A>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/school-district-of-clay-county/>
 Get the OneClay App <https://www.smore.com/jmsxu-download-the-oneclay-app>
This Email Is Not An Acceptable Offer And Doesn’t Evidence Any Intention By
The Sender To Enter Into A Contract.

--
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want
your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do