[KGB-L3] Dr Scratch and teacher accounts

Macdonald, James randy.macdonald at corvallis.k12.or.us
Sat Apr 18 01:27:54 CEST 2020

Hello,

Last year I was contacted by the Dr. Scratch Team (Angela Vargas Alba)
about testing the newest version of Dr Scratch (http://193.147.79.210/)
which also had teacher accounts that let me group and compare my students
scratch  projects.  Although I can still access my account, the grouping
and comparison functionality seems to be missing.  Do you have plans to
bring that back?  I really appreciate that work you have done with this
project. Please let me know the current status and if I can be of help in
any way.  Until then, stay well. :-)

--
Randy Macdonald
Computer Science Teacher