[KGB-L3] Dr Scratch and teacher accounts

Gregorio Robles grex at gsyc.urjc.es
Wed Apr 29 22:35:44 CEST 2020

  Dear James,

  sorrily we have discontinued this service, basically because Angela's
grant finished and we do not have further funds so far. If we resume in the
future (i.e., if we are lucky with securing some funding for this), we will
contact you. I am sorry for this. Thanks for your understanding.

  regards, Gregorio

El mié., 29 abr. 2020 a las 11:13, Macdonald, James (<
randy.macdonald at corvallis.k12.or.us>) escribió:

> Hello,
>
> Last year I was contacted by the Dr. Scratch Team (Angela Vargas Alba)
> about testing the newest version of Dr Scratch (http://193.147.79.210/)
> which also had teacher accounts that let me group and compare my students
> scratch  projects.  Although I can still access my account, the grouping
> and comparison functionality seems to be missing.  Do you have plans to
> bring that back?  I really appreciate that work you have done with this
> project. Please let me know the current status and if I can be of help in
> any way.  Until then, stay well. :-)
>
> --
> Randy Macdonald
> Computer Science Teacher