[KGB-L3] Dr. Scratch for sb3 file

Gregorio Robles grex at gsyc.urjc.es
Sat Jan 25 12:13:50 CET 2020

  Hi,

  sorry for the late response. Your mail got lost in my inbox and just
found it now.

  We could run Dr. Scratch locally in batch mode if you send us the
projects. Are you still interested in doing it?

  regards, Gregorio

El sáb., 25 ene. 2020 a las 11:50, Xing,Wanli (<wanli.xing at coe.ufl.edu>)
escribió:

> Dear colleague,
>

> We are working on a research of scratch projects. Dr. Scratch is a great
> tool to help us analyze projects. We have millions of projects to evaluate
> and it is hard to evaluate them one by one on the website. We found the
> GitHub of Dr. Scratch did not include the recent change for sb3 file
> analysis. Could you kindly share with us the latest change so that we could
> do the evaluation offline? We appreciate your help!
>

> Thank you very much.
>

> Best,
>
> Wanli
> *Wanli Xing, Ph.D.*
> *Assistant Professor, Educational Technology*
> *School of Teaching & Learning*
> *College of Education | University of Florida*
> *PO Box 117048 | 2-215 Norman Hall | Gainesville, FL 32611*
> *Office: (352) 273-3259*
>
> [image: UFsignature]
> *The Gator Nation*

Gregorio Robles