[KGB-L3] Extraction and Analysis Questions

Victor Ferreira vasf at cin.ufpe.br
Mon Jan 27 16:18:25 CET 2020

Gregorio,

I know about this database. It has excellent data, including scripts,
assessments, procedures, blocks, etc.

However, there is a problem when denormalizing the base. Since the idea is
to extract rules, it is necessary to create a single table that contains
all the others. Right now I'm having problems when doing the JOIN between
the project table, script table and block table.