[KGB-L3] Request the use and modified permission of Dr.Scratch

Gregorio Robles grex at gsyc.urjc.es
Fri Sep 18 11:28:53 CEST 2020

  Hi,

  yes, Dr. Scratch is open source/free software, so you can use it for
those purposes.

  Independently of that, I am really interested in what you are doing and
how we could help (maybe we should create an API in the next future to make
this easier to be done). How about scheduling a confcall to talk about
this? It would be fantastic to hear your needs and opinions.

  regards, Gregorio

El vie., 18 sept. 2020 a las 11:26, Pedro Wu (<seashellpeach at gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>

> We are an educational research team from Taiwan. We have developed a free
> adaptive e-learning platform for students in Taiwan (https://adl.edu.tw/),
> and which is supported by the Ministry of Education of Taiwan.
>

> Due to the importance of computational thinking in education today, we
> developed a set of learning materials that we hope to combine with
> Dr.Scratch to help students learn. As we need to integrate the learning log
> file, is it possible to ask your permission to build the Dr.Scratch into
> our platform for students to use? We are looking forward to hearing from
> you.
>

> Thank you.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Pei-Chen, Wu
>
> Research assistant
>
> Graduate Institute of Educational Information and Measurement
>
> The National Taichung University of Education, Taiwan

Gregorio Robles
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
Campus de Fuenlabrada (Madrid), España
gregorio.robles at urjc.es | www.urjc.es | @URJC |